The Delhi Rent Act 1995 pdf book and pdf notes is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. People who are searching for the book दिल्ली किराया अधिनियम 1995. In this article we have provided all the reference books, authors and topics and contents about the Book The Delhi Rent Act 1995. Also given links to Download The Delhi Rent Act 1995 book pdf in this web portal.
- The Cable Television Networks (Regulation) Act, 1995 book pdf free download
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 pdf book free download
Download The Delhi Rent Act 1995 pdf book
Download the book The Delhi Rent Act 1995 pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an act to provide for the regulation of rents, repairs and maintenance and evictions relating to premises and of rates of hotels and lodging houses in the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Please Click the below given links and know more about the topic.
|delhi rent control act 1995 pdf||Download|
|delhi rent control act 1996 notes pdf||Download|
|delhi rent control act 2017 pdf||Download|
The Delhi Rent Act 1995 Books
The Delhi Rent Act 1995 was passed by parliament of India and it was passed in the year 1994. This act decided to be brought into force after making further amendments therein. Accordingly, the Delhi Rent (Amendment) Bill, 1997 was introduced in Rajya Sabha incorporating the changes suggested by All-Party Committee and various representations received from the public. Here we have given some important books for The Delhi Rent Control Act.
|Sl. No||Book name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958 along with Rules||Universal||Universal law Publishing|
|2.||Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958 along with Rules, 1959||Professional||Professional book Publishers|
|3.||Delhi Rent Control Act and Lease and Licence||Krishna keshav||Singhal Law Publications|
The Delhi Rent Act 1995 book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Lawyers
- Legal Individuals
Sections in The Delhi Rent Act 1995
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
- Certain provisions not to apply to premises.
- Registration of tenancy agreements.
- Inheritability of tenancy.
CHAPTER II – RENT
- Rent payable.
- Standard rent.
- Other charges payable.
- Revision of rent in certain cases.
- Notice of revision of rent.
- Rent authority to fix standard rent, etc.
- Fixation of interim rent.
- Limitation for application for fixation of standard rent, etc.
- Limitation of liability of middlemen.
- Receipt to be given for rent paid.
- Deposit of rent by tenant.
- Time limit for making deposit and consequences of incorrect particulars in application for deposit.
- Saving as to acceptance of rent and other charges payable and forfeiture thereof in deposit.
CHAPTER III – REPAIRS OF PREMISES
- Duties of landlord.
- Duties of tenant.
- Cutting off or withholding essential supply or service.
CHAPTER IV – PROTECTION OF TENANTS AGAINST EVICTION
- Protection of tenant against eviction.
- Right to recover immediate possession of premises to accrue to certain persons.
- Right to recover immediate possession of premises to accrue to members of the armed forces, etc.
- Right to recover immediate possession of premises to accrue to Central Government and State Government employees.
- Right to recover immediate possession of premises to accrue to widows, handicapped persons and old persons.
- Payment of rent during eviction proceedings.
- Restrictions on sub-letting.
- Notice of creation and termination of sub-tenancy.
- Sub-tenant to be tenant in certain cases.
- Recovery of possession for occupation and re-entry.
- Recovery of possession for repairs and re-building and re-entry.
- Recovery of possession in case of tenancies for limited period.
- Special provision for recovery of possession in certain cases.
- Permission to construct additional structures.
- Special provision regarding vacant building sites.
- Vacant possession to landlord.
CHAPTER V – HOTELS AND LODGING HOUSES
- Application of the Chapter.
- Fixing of fair rate.
- Revision of fair rate.
- Charges in excess of fair rate not recoverable.
- Recovery of possession by manager of a hotel or the owner of a lodging house.
CHAPTER VI – RENT AUTHORITIES
- Appointment of Rent Authorities and additional Rent Authorities.
- Powers of Rent Authority.
- Procedure to be followed by Rent Authority.
CHAPTER VII – DELHI RENT TRIBUNAL
- Establishment of Delhi Rent Tribunal.
- Composition of Tribunal and Benches thereof.
- Qualifications for appointment as Chairman and Members.
- Term of office.
- Senior most Member to act as Chairman or discharge his functions in certain circumstances.
- Salaries, allowances and other terms and conditions of services of Chairman and other Members.
- Resignation and removal.
- Provision as to the holding of offices by Chairman and Member on ceasing to be such Chairman or Member.
- Financial and administrative powers of Chairman.
- Staff of the Tribunal.
- Distribution of business among the Benches.
- Jurisdiction, powers and authority of the Tribunal.
- Power to punish for contempt.
- Application to Tribunal.
- Procedure of Tribunal.
- Appeal to the Tribunal.
- Conditions as to making of interim orders.
- Right of applicant to take assistance of legal practitioner.
- Power of Chairman to transfer cases from one Bench to another.
- Decision to be by majority.
- Exclusion of jurisdiction of courts except the Supreme Court.
- Transfer of pending cases.
- Proceedings before the Tribunal to be judicial proceedings.
- Members and staff of Tribunal to be public servants.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Criminal jurisdiction of the Tribunal.
- Amendment of orders.
- Finality of orders.
CHAPTER VIII – PENALTIES
CHAPTER IX – MISCELLANEOUS
- Jurisdiction of civil courts barred in respect of certain matters.
- Rent Authorities to be public servants.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Special provision regarding decrees affected by the Delhi Tenants (Temporary Protection) Act, 1956 and the Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958.
- Transfer of pending cases to Rent Authority.
- Power of Central Government to remove difficulties.
- Power to make rules.
- Repeal and savings.
List of Reference Books on The Delhi Rent Act 1995
In this we have given some reference books for The Delhi Rent Act 1995. Download The Delhi Rent Act, 1995 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958 along with Rules – Universal law Publishing
- Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958 along with Rules, 1959 – Professional book Publishers
- Delhi Rent Control Act and Lease and Licence – Krishna keshav – Singhal Law Publications.
Buy The Delhi Rent Act, 1995 books in amazon.in
- Universal Law Publishing
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Paperback: 140 pages
- Professional Publishers
- Krishna Keshav
- Singhal Law Publications
In this article we have provided all the information about The Delhi Rent Act 1995 books and pdf’s. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Delhi Rent Act 1995 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book